Friday, January 18, 2008

Much and Such

SK and Richard visited Dad yesterday evening and found him in relatively good spirits and was pleased to see them.

The only thing he has managed to eat is a bar of chocolate - I suppose that's better than nothing at all. He's finding being immobile terribly difficult and frustrating. He's very impressed with the Aberdeen limb fitting department so I assume from that they are trying to find a solution so that he can wear his leg.

The heart monitor was still attached and it was showing that the heart was still running a bit fast. Dad thinks he'll get up to Raigmore on Monday or Tuesday but the nurse told me that it would probably be Wednesday and only if the heart rate had settled down.

If there is any more news today I'll post it later otherwise I'll give you an update after we visit tomorrow.

Love Lala

No comments: